Hollywood, South Carolina

We noticed a little mold near the shower head and wanted an estimate on the repair.Blitch Plumbing convinces you there is mold behind the shower walls and you need an entire tub and surround.

What they fail to tell you is that they will cut half of the drywall out, leave you with half of the walls down to the bare stud and shim the tub with old lumber from a pallet outside in your yard. There was no mold, and I was not prepared to replace drywall. Now we have a completely unusable main bath that was fully functional before this disaster.

Plus, they left a pile of trash in the front yard,the toilet no longer flushes and partially demolished another adjacent wall that was unexpected.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Blitch Plumbing and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Blitch Plumbing to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Blitch Plumbing blitch plumbing services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Blitch Plumbing?

Comments