Hollywood, South Carolina

We noticed a little mold near the shower head and wanted an estimate on the repair.Blitch Plumbing convinces you there is mold behind the shower walls and you need an entire tub and surround.

What they fail to tell you is that they will cut half of the drywall out, leave you with half of the walls down to the bare stud and shim the tub with old lumber from a pallet outside in your yard. There was no mold, and I was not prepared to replace drywall. Now we have a completely unusable main bath that was fully functional before this disaster.

Plus, they left a pile of trash in the front yard,the toilet no longer flushes and partially demolished another adjacent wall that was unexpected.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Blitch Plumbing?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

The Cover Guy - Poor Quality - Vapor Barrier leaked upon arrival The Cover Guy "Well, I wish I read this site before I ordered as I never would have purchased through them. The vapor barrier on my brand new cover was incorrectly sealed so..." Read more American Standard - Tank replacement issues/ No warranty service!!!!! American Standard "Purchased a champion 4 toilet in July and 8 months later the tank cracked from the bolt hole to the flush handle. Called American Standard and told them the bar..." Read more Pfister - Customer Care Review Pfister "Your customer service is the worst I've ever experienced. After sending the requested picture of our Price Pfister leaking faucet I heard nothing from you. Waited a week to call..." Read more Namco Pools - Pool installation disaster Namco Pools "I've called, emailed, facebook and Twitter, NO RESPONSE. I paid Namco $1200.00 to install the new 24' above ground pool I purchased from them. 5 weeks to deliver the pool,..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more Bella Serata - Ripoff - right under our nose Bella Serata "The special was to buy the trial product (30ml) jar of Bella Serata and at the page where you add your CC# info there is a small link at the..." Read more Jbenton Painting And Drywall - Rude Drywall "Professional"? JBenton Painting & Drywall Jbenton Painting And Drywall "I am looking for a company to drywall, there was an ad on Craiglist, so I looked up the phone number in Google and it popped up a business so..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality and bad service Thor Motor Coach "Thor does not stand behind their product. We purchased a new 2015 palazzo and it has been in for repair more than we have had it. On our last trip..." Read more